Terms and conditions
Disclaimer: The use of any names, marks, logos, images or any other type of promotional material on this site is for informational purpose only. All marks remain the property of their respective owners
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prizes available form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. The Promoter is Geneva Financial Services Limited at 6b Pacific Rise Mt Wellington Auckland (“Geneva”).
3. Entry is open to people who:
o take out a new loan with Geneva within the Promotion Period; and
o the loan remains open during the promotional period; and
o make their account payments by direct debit; and
o are up to date with all payments due to Geneva at the time of “the Draw”, or
o completed the online loan application ($100 Westfield Gift Voucher)
4. Employees, directors, shareholders, dealers and sales agents associated with: (a) Geneva; (b) Geneva’s associated companies; (c) Geneva’s dealers and franchisees; and (d) Geneva agencies associated with this promotion, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 9th November 2017 and closes at 3.00pm on Friday 21st December 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
6. Entry is limited to once for each existing customer and once for each new loan taken out by a new customer or existing customer as the case may be during the Promotion Period.
7. From all eligible entries deemed to be received in accordance with clause 15 below, one Winner will be chosen in a random draw of eligible entrants conducted at 6b Pacific Rise Mt Wellington Auckland on Friday 30th December 2016 (“the Draw”). The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. The Prizes consist of the following:
2010 Suzuki Swift Sport in Yellow. Auto 1600cc. 12 months Mechanical Breakdown Insurance protection. 12 months Motor Vehicle Insurance*. 12 months Registration in Winners name. The vehicle is supplied with a full tank of fuel
Insurance supplied by Quest Insurance.
$100 Westfield gift voucher
9. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. The Winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail in accordance with the details they have provided during entry into the Promotion.
11. Geneva is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including (but not limited to) indirect or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Geneva’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Prize must be claimed by no later than 3:00pm on 30 December 2017. If a Prize remains unclaimed, despite Geneva’s reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited and Geneva may conduct an unclaimed random draw at the same place as the original Draw in order to award any unclaimed Prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Geneva which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, Geneva reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to modify or suspend the Promotion. Geneva may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
15. An entry is deemed to be received at (a) The time of loan creation within the Promotion Period. Geneva is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or resulting from defective data transmission. Geneva is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
16. Once Geneva has contacted each Winner and confirmed that he or she is an eligible entrant and that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions, his or her name will appear on Geneva’s website at www.genevafinance.co.nz. If you accept a Prize you agree to your name being published online and in print, or in any other media by Geneva for information and promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
17. You may not designate someone else as a Winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, Geneva may award it to an alternate Winner.
18. Geneva reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.